AutoShip purchase (upto $20 off)
+ an extra 5% on all future deliveries
What is Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Turkey & Venison Dry Dog Food?
Purina ONE True Instinct recipes start with a SmartBlend® of natural ingredients, backed by research. The result is truly healthy nutrition filled with more of what you want, and less of what you don’t. That means 30% protein, with a blend of real turkey & venison, and no poultry by-product meal, artificial flavors or preservatives. This is natural nutrition your dog instinctively craves.
- Natural With Added Vitamins, Minerals & Nutrients
- Real Turkey is the #1 Ingredient
- Nutrient-Dense Formula with 30% Protein
- 4 Sources of Antioxidants to Help Support a Healthy Immune System
- Supports Strong Muscles, Including a Healthy Heart
- Purina ONE Formulas Are Veterinarian Recommended
How does Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Turkey & Venison Dry Dog Food work?
No matter how far science advances us, we always look to nature to inspire us. Crafted to be a dog food closer to what nature intended.
Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Turkey & Venison Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Adult Dog Feeding Instructions- The recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with normal activity (using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup, which contains approximately 95 g of Purina ONE).Factors, such as a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition.The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and the waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog’s lifelong health.
- Making the Switch to Purina ONE - Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Purina ONE can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from his current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE until you’re feeding Purina ONE exclusively.
- No Supplements Necessary- Purina ONE provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
- Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care- Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your dog healthy. If your dog hasn’t had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Weight of Dog (LBS)
|Adult Daily Feeding - Amount to feed (cup)|
|3-12 lbs||1/2 to 1-1/4 cup|
|13-20 lbs||1-1/4 to 1-2/3|
|21-35 lbs||1-3/4 to 2-1/2|
|36-50 lbs||2-1/2 to 3-1/4|
|51-75 lbs||3-1/4 to 4-1/4|
|76-100 lbslbs||4-1/4 to 4-3/4|
|Over 100 lbs||3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight|
Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Turkey & Venison Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
Turkey Chicken Meal ,Soy Flour ,Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols ,Whole Grain Wheat ,Whole Grain Corn ,Corn Gluten Meal ,Soy Flakes ,Corn Germ Meal ,Glycerin ,Venison ,Natural Flavors ,Oat Meal ,Calcium Carbonate ,Salt ,Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate ,Caramel Color ,Vitamins ,Vitamin E Supplement ,Niacin (Vitamin B-3) ,Vitamin A Supplement ,Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5) ,Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1) ,Vitamin B-12 Supplement ,Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2) ,Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6) ,Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9) ,Vitamin D-3 Supplement ,Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K) ,Biotin (Vitamin B-7) ,Potassium Chloride ,Minerals ,Zinc Sulfate ,Ferrous Sulfate ,Manganese Sulfate ,Copper Sulfate ,Calcium Iodate ,Sodium Selenite ,Choline Chloride
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (fed)(ME): 4040 kcal/kg 365 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein||30.0% Minimum|
|Crude Fat||17.0% Minimum|
|Crude Fiber||3.0% Maximum|
|Linoleic Acid||1.6% Minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.7%|